- Who we are: In these Terms of Sale, references to “we, our and us” are to Bake Box Ventures Ltd T/A Bake Box, a company incorporated in Scotland with registered number SC504897 and having its registered office at Block 7 Unit4, Peffermill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh EH16 5UY.
- The contract between you and us: These Terms of Sale form all of the terms and conditions of the contract between you and us when you purchase catering (or any other products) via this website and supersede any prior understandings or agreements.
- Special terms: No other terms or conditions will apply, except special agreed terms that have been subsequently discussed, confirmed and agreed in writing between you and us.
- Changes by us: We may change these Terms Of Sale (and the content of our website pages, including prices, products and offers) at any time. You will be asked to read and accept the Terms of Sale each time you place an order, to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones.
- Answers to your questions: If there is anything in these Terms of Sale which you do not understand or you have any other queries, comments or have a complaint, please contact us
- A purchase is made by browsing the products available on www.bakeboxwholesale.co.uk, selecting the items by adding to basket and proceeding to ‘checkout’
- You can order our products up to 12 noon for next day deliver.
- Orders can also be placed phone or email.
- You will always receive a confirmation email about your order. If no confirmation email is sent the order may not have been placed.
- Any order you make for products from Bake Box is an offer by you to purchase such products (subject to these terms and conditions), and acceptance of any order is at Bake Box Ventures Ltd discretion.
- Once we have accepted your order, there may be occasions where, for quality reasons or for other reasons beyond our control, it will not be possible to complete your order in full. In such cases, we will contact you and ask you to amend your order. Should you have any difficulty in placing your order on-line ring our helpline on 0131 652 0646.
- When placing an order online, by ‘checking out’ the client is accepting these terms and conditions
- When placing an order by phone or email confirmation from the client must be received in writing 24 hours before the order.
Pricing and Payment
- Payment method: Payment for products ordered from this website must be made in UK pounds sterling by credit or debit card. Payment is processed using the services of PayPal & Worldpay.
- Problems with payment: We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method.
- Tax and currency: All prices on this website are quoted in UK pounds sterling and exclude VAT where applicable.
- Delivery charges: In addition to the price of products, delivery charges are also payable by you.
- Due to the nature of the product we are unable to accept any refunds.
- Once the order is placed you have until 12 noon to cancel the order before it is dispatched for delivery.
- We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
- We will aim to deliver within 48 hours of the order being placed.
- The order placed online or by email will be delivered to the address given on checkout. The client has the opportunity to check the delivery address on the confirmation email.
- Bake Box Ventures Ltd is under no liability for delay or failure to deliver products if the reason for doing so is out of our reasonable control. eg accident, weather and breakdown.
Terms of Supply
- Bake Box Ventures Ltd T/A Bake Box supply directly to the Trade. Our products is to be sold by a third party strictly with our permission only.
- All Bake Box Ventures Ltd T/A Bake Box products may contain nuts or other allergens.
IMPORTANT: This section contains provisions which restrict the extent to which we are liable to you for any loss you may suffer in connection with products ordered via this website. It also requires you to compensate us for loss we suffer as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms of Sale.
- Personal injury & death: Nothing in these Terms of Sale is intended to exclude liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- Foreseeable loss only: You and we shall only be liable to each other under these Terms of Sale for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract. Neither you nor we shall be liable to each other under these Terms of Sale for any other loss or damage, subject to the paragraph above.
- Circumstances beyond our control: We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- No implied guarantees: All warranties relating to products ordered via our website which are not expressly stated in these Terms of Sale are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Further limitations for business customers: Where our products are purchased for use in the course of a business:
- Not guaranteed to be “fit for purpose”: We do not accept liability for the fitness of goods for business purposes and we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and other implied terms relating to fitness for a particular purpose; and
- Liability capped: our total liability to you, in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision of (or the failure to provide) products, shall be limited to the sum paid by you to us for the products which are the subject of the claim, save to the extent to which this provision would exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by an act or omission of ours.
- Your liability to us: You agree that you shall be liable for any foreseeable and reasonable costs incurred by us in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees incurred in defending any action or otherwise) sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, customers, officers, or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of these Terms of Sale.
If you have any questions about these terms please email – firstname.lastname@example.org